HumanFirst announces Atlas Workspaces, a revolutionary research and design workflow tool built on top of our world-class Atlas library of 2.8k+ technologies and ontology of 14.5k+ digital precision measures.
Search, Scope, and Build
Never before has there been more data available to research teams developing new medical treatments to measure patient and participant outcomes. Yet, too much of a good thing can lead to complexities in an already crowded ecosystem. Data science and clinical study teams in biopharma deal with the cognitive overload of an ever-expanding landscape of technology, data, and evidence, and an alphabet soup of new regulatory terms, software tools, and start-up vendors that aim to address every slice of the R&D lifecycle.
On top of this, stringent regulatory frameworks and competitive market dynamics add strain and reduce the speed with which these teams can launch effective trials.
HumanFirst’s Atlas platform is the go-to industry resource for evaluation of digital measures, digital health technologies and digital biomarkers. Today, we’re thrilled to launch workflow enhancements that relieve the pressure of risky decision-making with poor data. Teams can now save searches, take notes, and asynchronously collaborate with colleagues. Atlas has evolved from an extensive source of information to a center for data-rich research and protocol design.
Elevate Your Study Protocol Design
HumanFirst believes that bringing teams together in a single research and design platform and equipping them with integrated data and tools that maintain progress, accelerate research, and clarify decision-making, leads to better clinical trials, sooner, and better health outcomes for patients, faster.
Atlas Workspaces empowers teams to compose the most effective clinical trial protocol by identifying digital health technologies across the growing landscape of digital precision measures and evidentiary support. Workspaces are simple, flexible, and user-friendly allowing individuals and teams to compile their research over time while planning for upcoming studies.
Atlas Workspaces provides powerful benefits:
- Define a goal: Create a workspace and give it meaning with a title and description that best encapsulates your research objective(s).
- Maintain progress: Save Atlas filtered searches to revisit results with one click.
- Centralize research: Collect and maintain selected digital health technologies, digital measures, medical conditions, and evidence from Atlas to drive your research and planning, all in one place.
- Organize thinking: Comment on what you’ve saved to document your thought process and track decisions.
- Gather proof: Validate use of digital measures and technologies through evidence streams built on queries developed by experts on HumanFirst’s Applied Sciences team.
In the coming weeks, users of Atlas Workspaces can look forward to:
- Collaboration tools: Invite colleagues to conduct research, annotate findings, and make go / no-go decisions on tools and measures as new information becomes available.
- Template data: Jumpstart your study by creating a workspace with curated Atlas data assets for popular research areas: nocturnal scratch, physical activity, sleep, and more.
Have a research area you’d like to see as a template? Get in touch!
Set Up Your Personal Workspace Today
Workspaces is currently available in beta to all HumanFirst Atlas users.
Sign up or log in to your Atlas account today, to explore Atlas Workspaces and see the difference it can make for your work designing your next clinical study protocol using digital biomarkers and COAs.